Since COVID-19, face-to-face interactions with healthcare providers have practically vanished. At the same time, pharmaceutical marketers need to be able to convey the value of complex therapies to both sales reps and physicians. To be a successful cross functional partner in the new normal, marketers need to know the most effective methods for interacting with, and providing value to the entire commercial team, including:
- Communicating brand value and competitive USP: aligning mindsets and processes
- Coordinating marketing strategies at every stage: clinical trials, market access and beyond
- Creating an efficient patient-centric strategy across marketing, sales, support and medical affairs
- Enhancing access to better utilize the data available and creating a singular focus to share valuable operational and customer insights
- Working in partnership with your sales team to build stronger targeting strategies and personalized customer experiences by leveraging competitive insights
Gain best practices for remote marketing collaboration with your entire commercial team to grow your business.