Venessa Cocuzzoli has been working in the pharmaceutical industry in Canada and the US for almost eighteen years. Since 2008, she has been focused on the anticoagulation space and has held several different roles in Bayer’s Cardiovascular Business Unit, across sales and marketing. In 2019, Venessa took onthe additional role of Product Owner for a newly created commercial scrum team focused on advancing digital initiatives at Bayer. Venessa’s current role is Head of Marketing for CardioRenal where she leads a team of marketers focused on in-market brands, as well as launches.
Venessa holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Toronto and an MBA from ESADE Business School, Spain. In addition to her functional role at Bayer, she has been an active member of Bayer’sCanadian Advisory Council for Inclusion and Diversity since 2020 and is dedicated to advancing the dialogue across the spectrum of diversity and inclusion for typically under-represented groups.
Day 1: Sep 14, 2022
Day 2: Sep 15, 2022
Formulating and Disseminating Targeted, Value-Added Content to HCPs
There are many important aspects of a successful working relationship between pharma and HCPs. But consistently delivering timely, targeted, value-added content in a format that is convenient for your target audience is key. Reinvent your content strategy with material that is relevant to HCPs and their patients. Create a roadmap to:
- Utilize data analysis to enrich your customer knowledge and produce pertinent content
- Track the impact of your marketing efforts to improve communications while avoiding message fatigue
- Determine the right channel and platform for different audiences and content
Leveraging Digital Campaigns to Amplify Field-Based Execution
Field teams have historically been pharma’s most impactful resource. As pharma continues to embrace the digital reality, this provides new channels and opportunities for innovation. Boost your lead generation and conversion by employing digital capabilities to amplify the impact of your field teams. Develop an action plan to:
- Equip and empower your sales reps with relevant data
- Implement suggestion engines to improve execution
- Accelerate a more coordinated and effective sales strategy by working in tandem with your field team