Robert Vitale is an experienced global marketing leader, with demonstrated success spanning fifteen years in the pharmaceutical industry. He is skilled in brand strategy, portfolio strategy, marketing management, sales, global product launch, cross-functional team leadership, and market analysis. He is passionate about fostering a culture of high performance, inclusion, and collaboration.
Driven to exceed business goals, develop talent, and improve the health of patients in Canada and around the world, Rob is a recipient of multiple Country President’s Awards for standout performance and leadership. He graduated from the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
Day 1: Sep 14, 2022
PANEL DISCUSSION: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
Dealing with the Fallout of Pandemic Restrictions and Planning for a New Way of Working
Over the past 2+ years, we have seen remarkable change in the way that pharmaceutical marketing teams operate. This change has had a significant impact on the type of engagement that is possible with both HCPs and patients alike. Transform your marketing operations with a better understanding of the long-term effects on the pharma landscape. Gain actionable insights into:
- Pharma’s response to the new reality imposed by the pandemic restrictions, including what went right and what could have been done better
- The rise of telemedicine and other fundamental changes to HCP practices
- The digitalization of business operations, processes and interactions
- The future of remote and hybrid work environments
Launching a Global Blockbuster Treatment During a Worldwide Pandemic
Lessons learned from a journey working in a global alliance during the pandemic and launching a new innovative treatment around the world.
- What is advocacy and why is it critical to launch success?
- How did the global pandemic impact approaches to growing advocacy?
- When is the right time to start developing advocacy?
- Who is responsible for driving advocacy growth?
- How can teams accelerate advocacy growth at scale?
Day 2: Sep 15, 2022