For more than 20 years Neil has been leading high-performing Healthcare marketing teams. As the President and Founder of Brightworks, Neil has developed innovative and award-winning programs for clients in almost every channel and therapeutic area. A tireless, and fairly opinionated, advocate for both excellence and relevance in marketing tactics Neil has presented to industry groups at conferences and associations in Canada and the United States. Nearly 90 awards, and more than 5,000 projects later, the talented team at Brightworks continues to amaze him, and never fails to keep him on his toes.
Day 1: Jan 26, 2021
Setting Today’s Plan from your Host
Review the opportunities available to you. Plan out your time strategically to achieve your most pressing needs.
KEYNOTE FIRESIDE CHAT
The New Normal for Pharma Marketing: Comprehending the Impact of COVID and What’s Next
The pandemic has had a massive impact on everyone and the pharma industry is looking for answers. When is COVID-19 going away? What does the future pharma organization look like? How do you leverage technology to make sales and marketing more effective? Gain the expert insights you need to move your organization from “stand by” to “new normal” including:
- Analyzing the rise of telemedicine and drive in medical labs and other fundamental changes to HCPs’ practices
- Evaluating the changing roles of the pharmacists and nurses under COVID-19
- Anticipating diagnosis reckonings post-COVID-19: which pharmaceutical products will be more in demand in the coming year
- Assessing supply chain issues: what is the impact of COVID-19 on the manufacturing of products, equipment and medical supplies?
Amplify your understanding of the effects of COVID-19 on pharma to help you structure your organization for success.
Creating a Culture of Innovation to Build Meaningful Change
If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that the pharma industry needs to be more agile so it can carry out its business under unusual circumstances. Create an environment where your team will embrace change and be prepared to take on tough challenges. Source practical tips to establish a zest for innovation by:
- Empowering your team to question what they think they know and to continuously seek new solutions
- Unveiling tactics for inspired thinking
- Providing support, tools and processes to support a culture of innovation
Develop a change management plan to ensure your workforce is nimbler and more adaptive.
POWER PANEL DISCUSSION: BREAKING DOWN SILOS
Collaborating with Your Entire Commercial Team to Expand Opportunities
Since COVID-19, face-to-face interactions with healthcare providers have practically vanished. At the same time, pharmaceutical marketers need to be able to convey the value of complex therapies to both sales reps and physicians. To be a successful cross functional partner in the new normal, marketers need to know the most effective methods for interacting with, and providing value to the entire commercial team, including:
- Communicating brand value and competitive USP: aligning mindsets and processes
- Coordinating marketing strategies at every stage: clinical trials, market access and beyond
- Creating an efficient patient-centric strategy across marketing, sales, support and medical affairs
- Enhancing access to better utilize the data available and creating a singular focus to share valuable operational and customer insights
- Working in partnership with your sales team to build stronger targeting strategies and personalized customer experiences by leveraging competitive insights
Gain best practices for remote marketing collaboration with your entire commercial team to grow your business.
Key Take-Aways and Summary of Day One from your Host
Hear the key solutions and take-aways from today’s sessions. Source a summary of actions points for you to implement. Learn about the key highlights and content for tomorrow!
Day 2: Jan 27, 2021