All Sessions by Neil FollettPrinter Friendly See Full Agenda
Day 1: Sep 14, 2022
Opening Comments from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your conference experience and maximize your value.
PANEL DISCUSSION: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
Dealing with the Fallout of Pandemic Restrictions and Planning for a New Way of Working
Over the past 2+ years, we have seen remarkable change in the way that pharmaceutical marketing teams operate. This change has had a significant impact on the type of engagement that is possible with both HCPs and patients alike. Transform your marketing operations with a better understanding of the long-term effects on the pharma landscape. Gain actionable insights into:
- Pharma’s response to the new reality imposed by the pandemic restrictions, including what went right and what could have been done better
- The rise of telemedicine and other fundamental changes to HCP practices
- The digitalization of business operations, processes and interactions
- The future of remote and hybrid work environments
Creative Inspiration from Pharma Marketers Around the World
Take a trip to the south of France without the jetlag as Neil highlights the best creative work in the world from the Cannes Pharma Lions. Covering what won, what didn’t and diving deep into trends and jury insights, this snapshot of what’s happening globally in health creative campaigns will challenge perceptions about what is possible in the space and inspire new thinking.
- Learn how creative technology solutions are supporting, and disrupting, branded campaigns
- Get inspired by campaigns and strategies that complement and super-charge traditional tactics
- See how brands are getting brave and setting a new tone with campaigns and ideas
Closing Comments from your Host
Review the key solutions and takeaways from today’s sessions. Source a summary of action points to implement in your work. Discuss tomorrow’s highlights!
Day 2: Sep 15, 2022