Dr. Cathy Zhang is a Toronto-based physician who seeks to break down barriers in bringing together the healthcare system. She has contributed as a Medical Advisor and Director in various digital health startups, both in Silicon Valley and in Toronto. She has also contributed to the World Health Organization HQ in Geneva, and has served as a consultant in Global Health where she created and co-chaired a much-needed radiology specialty track at the World Congress of Disaster and Emergency Medicine. Dr Zhang is a clinical lecturer in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Toronto and has earned her Medical Doctor and Master of Surgery (MD,CM) from McGill University.
Day 1: Jan 26, 2021
PANEL DISCUSSION: ELEVATING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Identifying What Physicians Need from Your Marketing Efforts in Today’s Virtual Landscape
With the increasing popularity of telehealth, HCP’s needs from marketing interactions are changing quickly. Improve your HCP customer experience by bolstering your understanding of what healthcare providers need from your marketing interactions with them. In this exclusive Q&A interview series, you will collect insights directly from HCPs on:
- How pharma marketing can better support HCPs in these uncertain times
- Which types of materials HCPs are finding most useful now
- What channels physicians prefer for marketing/sales communications, and why
- How marketers can provide additional value to telehealth conversations
- What does returning to “normal” look like in terms of marketing efforts?
Take away insights from HCPs about what they currently need most from your digital marketing efforts.
Day 2: Jan 27, 2021