Digital strategy leader specializing in marketing innovation and business practice transformation for Fortune 100 companies in regulated industries. Recognized ability in leading large, cross-functional teams and aligning at all organizational levels to deliver results within aggressive time frames. Drives progress in ambiguous environments while demonstrating accountability, agility, and passion.
- Demonstrated expertise in brand and customer marketing strategies and pull-through on traditional and digital channels.
- Built high-performing, cross-functional team that transformed digital marketing innovation capacity in key market.
- Developed impactful customer experiences by translating consumer insights into actionable ideas that advanced business objectives across variety of customer segments and business units.
- Delivered results in leading pilot programs and experiments that validated strategy, approach, and efficacy of new operating models and technologies, including new engagement model for Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Received multiple awards and accolades for innovation at company-wide and business-unit levels.
All Sessions by Alison ReichertPrinter Friendly See Full Agenda
Day 1: Sep 14, 2022
Day 2: Sep 15, 2022